We are engaged in offering Partition Glazing
, which is fabricated from Roll formed sections made of galvanized Steel color coated/powder coated (Base Steel as per IS 513 â��Dâ�� quality, galvanized as per IS 277 with zinc of 120 GM/Sq.mtr) with total coated thickness of 0.55mm. These Partition Glazings are highly appreciated for their sturdy construction and durability among the clients.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click â��Inquiry Nowâ�� button which is provided below.
- Sections for shutter should be of 46x46mm and external frame should be of 46x52mm
- Section for glass beading should be of 18x25mm and centre mullion should be of 46x70mm
- Handle made of high grade Aluminium powder coated and with nylon receiver
- Gaskets made of Ethyl Propylene Diamine Monomer (EPDM)
- Corner brackets made of CRCA with zinc phosphating
- Mullion caps made of Glass filled nylon
- The frame and shutter sections are to be cut to length, mitre joined with corner bracket. Centre mullions are to be fixed using mullion cap. Shutters & fixed portion should be paneled with 4 â�� 12mm glass